On the last day of our trip last week, we went to Munich. We first went to the BMW welt, which is pretty much a show room of all their current models.
I really shouldn’t be the one blogging about this cause to me most of these are just cars! I am not sure what the first car is, but there is Jordan and me standing next to it! The picture below that was Jordan’s favorite car, every time we walked away from it he would point in its direction until we went back to it. The other side is the show they had of motorcycles riding up and down the stairs, Jordan loved it!
Here is Jordan’s favorite car again, but this time it was in the BMW Museum.
I don’t know what half the cars are, but most of them look cool! The convertible on the top that Josh and Jordan are next to is the original car they used in one of the 007 movies. I enjoyed the funny looking yellow car; the front of the car opens, and is the only door! The building is the what the BMW Welt looks like, and the last one is Josh and Jordan eating lunch.
Then we walked over the bridge to the Olympic Park, they held the 1972 Summer Olympics. There isn’t a whole lot to do there, but it turned out there was a carnival going on! We walked around for awhile, the decided it was time to start our journey home!





No comments:
Post a Comment