Top- Making cookies for Santa of Christmas Eve
Middle-Santa came!
Bottom-Jordan seeing all the presents for the first time, he went straight to his new kitchen
Opening all his presents!
More presents! On the bottom one of Jordan's friends helped open some presents cause he just wanted to play with the presents he already opened in the morning. The last 2 are opening more right before bed. We actually didn't finish opening everything until the next evening!
Top- On Christmas evening, we did webcam with my family, it got a little late and Jordan fell asleep on the couch. - New bedspread from my parents - playing with his kitchen
Middle-Still playing with his kitchen and table. I bought the game Elefun to play on Christmas Eve (Josh's family's tradition), but we got home too late to play. So we played it on Sunday evening instead.
Bottom-Jordan couldn't catch any butterflies, so he just took them straight out of the elephant or off the floor! - Playing in the box the kitchen came in!





3 comments:
Wow, he actually opened his own presents? Tai just waited for someone to open his then played with whatever was already opened until we opened the rest of them.
I LOVED DOING THE WEB CAM!! SO he did end up falling asleep during it thats so cute!! I love his kitchen its so cute! I love that you guys made cookies and that it was the easy way of doing it too!!
What a fun Christmas! Loved the pics! :D
Post a Comment