December 20, 2009

Photos of the Week 15

Not much has been going on this week, so we've just been playing around the house.
Pushing his cars around on a cart - Our first snow storm here
Actually it was our first snow storm at our house since we've had Jordan.
I love the look of horror, that is just like my express when it snows, I am no a fan. Jordan actually likes it though. I know there isn't a lot of snow in these pictures, but it has snowed since then and we have a ton. Well a ton for me!
Church Christmas party: Easting dinner - playing with the Christmas tree
We had a long day so Jordan didn't really get a nap so he fell asleep at dinner. One minute he was eating really well, then the next he was out cold! - I was getting water ready for his bath and he decided he couldn't wait any longer. He look his pants, socks, and diaper, but cant take his shirt off yet, so he just go in with it!
Just being cute! - Helping me get the clean laundry out of he bottom of the basket!
My visiting teacher brought this train for Jordan, he loves it - Playing in the shelves he's getting for Christmas! This year is nice cause I can leave things out that he is getting for Christmas, and he doesn't know the difference.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: