We had kind of a busy week, lots of Christmas events. They are a little out of order, but hes what we have been up to this week.
The ones on the left side are at the Tree Lighting Ceremony, it was so cold Jordan was all bundled up and could hardly move! Then we went inside and visited Santa, as you can see Jordan wasn't impressed. The right side is at the Breakfast with Santa, just playing around. Jordan got to see Santa again, but we didn't get a picture. It went pretty much the same as before so the picture would probably be the same anyway.
Jordan started tumbling here on post, they don't have nearly as much equipment as his cousin Tai's class has, Jordan really enjoyed playing at Tai's class. He does have fun at his class though, we have been going for a few weeks now. - Jordan and Dana having cookies at the Subway on post.
Bottom: We changed Jordan's bed into a toddler bed, and he loves it. His bed came with a little rail to turn it into a toddler bed, but it is so small he would still fall out. - Just hanging out - On out way home from church, Jordan fell asleep while eating a cracker.
Rothenburg all dressed up for Christmas and the Christmas market. I love Rothenburg, but Rothenburg decorated to Christmas is sooo much better. I love going there! There was lots of booths at the Christmas market, but I was way too cold to take anymore pictures. Almost every town has their own Christmas market, they are a huge thing here. But this the only one I have been to so far.
We went over to Melissa's house to make gingerbread houses with graham crackers. The kids has so much fun, and ate lots of candy. On the bottom is our house when it was all done, obviously Jordan didn't help too much! - Dana wanted to pose with Jordan for a picture. - Jordan was eating some m&ms and got green all over his face, I tried to get a good picture of it but I couldn't really. The last picture is the best I could do, if you make it bigger you might be able to see it.





2 comments:
Hey Shanell! I have been horrible of keeping in touch but I think of you often! I love seeing your pictures and can't wait to come back, especially with a baby! :) I am sad that I am missing Christmas there, I hear it's so beautiful and it's never the same back in the States. I hope this year flies by fast!
Your gingerbread houses are so cute!! I want to make one with my kids now!!
Post a Comment