June 07, 2009

We got our houshold goods!!!!

I know its been awhile since I posted anything, I haven't really been in the mood the allergies here are kicking my butt and we haven't really done anything worth blogging about. 
Anyway, we finally got our household goods on Friday, so the last couple of days we have been unpacking. I think we have made some pretty good progress. Our bedroom is still full of boxes, but the rest looks pretty good. Sorry Jordans asleep so I don't have any pictures of his room yet, and we don't have anything on the walls yet. 
This is right when you walk in the front door. You know its our house, cause we have computers everywhere in the house. 
Here is our living room/dining room/office. I love all of my furniture, and am so excited to see it all again. 
This is just the other side of the room. 
Our lovely office! Its so hard only having 2 bedrooms, now the office has to be out here where Jordan can get everything. Oh well! That's our little home so far! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bree said...

LOOKS GOOD!! I want to come see it!!

Katie Webb said...

yay! you guys are so lucky to have your own stuff! I'm so excited for you!