On Saturday we went for a walk on a trail near our house to an old watch tower.
These are at the beginning of the walk showing where we are going and our neighborhood from the trail. The last one a pretty big house for here, also it is the only house I have seen that has doesn't have a red roof.
The watch tower.
The first one is where post is, 2nd one is the majority of the city we live in, and the last one is our neighborhood. As you can see we live in a pretty small city and post isn't very far at all.
And of course there has to be pictures of our little "cheese", he's wearing my sunglasses. He loves to wear suglasses and will usually keep them on for a while.





1 comment:
Wow that is a big house for here. I have seen a couple of "what you call american" homes and I get excited. :) Love cute pictures of the cheese ball! :) Oh and sorry you are alone, if I had a car during the day, oh and my license I would come over.
Post a Comment