June 10, 2009

Spaghetti Face

I generally like to feed Jordan food that are easy to eat, and a whole lot cleaner. But what's the fun in that?! He is going through one of those phases where he doesn't eat a whole lot, anyone who spends time with kids knows what I am talking about. When he goes through these phases I give his anything he will actually eat. And Spaghetti happens to be one of those things! 
Shoveling it in!
Trying to keep it in!
Yum!
I know I say this a lot, but what a cheese! 
He sure has his dad's cheesey grin! 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

GordonTucker said...

Wow, that does look a lot like Josh's smile.

Mindy said...

ha ha, I am laughing now just looking at his cute face. I didn't realize what a "cheese" he was until Sunday. :) So cute! We need to get together again, we wanted to call you guys yesterday because I made a huge chocolate cake for no good reason other than I wanted chocolate, but it didn't turn out so well. Darn! But we still need to get together soon!

Bree said...

That is the cutest face ever! HE IS THE BIGGEST CHEESE BALL EVER!! I LOVE IT!!

The Fullmers Four said...

So cute! I love messy Baby Meals! Cute blog bytheway. I love it!!!! I am so glad you blog