May 17, 2009

Driving Around Town

We went for a drive around town today, this is the cute little German town we live in. Sometime we will get out and walk around to get better pictures, but Jordan was asleep and we didn't have the stroller. This is the middle of town, the roads are very skinny and are cobble stone. Most of the roads here are regular paved roads, but in this area they aren't. I love looking at all the different buildings, it is so different than we are used to. 



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

What a fun and exciting adventure!! I am glad you guys made it there safely. :)

The Phipps said...

It is so beautiful there!!! And that is a great looking car for $500 bucks!!!

Mindy said...

I can't believe you only spent $500! I thought we got a good deal for $2000. I bought my ticket yesterday to come, I leave June 5. can't wait! We should do FHE together every Monday night.

Clan Andreasen said...

How exciting! I am glad that all is going well for you! Give Jordan lots of hugs from Duncan!

Unknown said...

What a charming town! I love Germany. Can't wait to be there again. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

(By the way, David is actually Annie. But David says hi too.)