We got our first shipment of stuff today. Since we moved over seas we got to send a few necessities things to get here quicker than the rest of te stuff. So we send some kitchen stuff, blankets and other linens, clothes we didn't pack with us, and of course TOYS!!!
Jordan was so excited to get more toys, we didn't bring very many with us. He hasn't seen them for awhile so they were like brand new to him!
I don't know why he wanted to lay in the box, whatever makes him happy!
He was going around the house collecting odds and ends and setting them on the blue bin.
He thought these shelves were fun to sit in to take off his sock. What a silly!!!





2 comments:
Are you really 30 minutes away!!?? That just made my day! :) We will definitely get together then. I am so excited. I am glad you got some of your stuff...I think ours come around the first of June. Jordan looks bigger!
YAY!! TOYS!! thats so exciting! i showed Kyla the pictures earlier and she did her fake laught and said "Jordan is so silly. He's sleeping on the box." It was really cute!!
Post a Comment