Our Saturday was filled with a few Christmas traditions we have started in our little family!
Last year when Josh was gone, Jordan and I made some Gingerbread houses our of graham crackers, we had so much fun we decided to make it a yearly thing!
Josh got all creative and used a mild carton, I just used graham crackers. I built Jordan a house with a flat top and let him place all the candies where he wanted them. A lot of what Jordan did was what he saw Josh and me do, but he did it all himself!
I thought Josh was just going to put graham crackers on his box, then just add a few candies to make me happy. I forget how artsy he can be. All I saw while we were make them was the back, then I finally saw...
that Josh did a really enjoyed making the houses! I think Jordan's turned out really well, he had so much fun sticking candy on his house and yard! I think they all turned out pretty cute!
Later that night we went to the bowling alley to eat dinner and play a game. Josh's family always has a huge party at a small town's bowling alley, but since we are so far away we decided we would make it one of our traditions if we can't make it to the big party.
Jordan had so much fun, he loves bowling. He even beat me! But then again he had bumpers and Josh lined his ramp up just right every time!
The very last picture is of Josh helping out a group of Germans that came on post to go bowling. Josh had to tell the main idea of the game, they really didn't know what they were supposed to do. We found it interesting cause everyone in the states just knows how bowling works, but they don't really play it over here.
Merry Christmas!!!




1 comment:
hey guys, sorry it's been so long. looks like all has been well with you. great pics and fun tradition to start. hope you keep having fun and stay safe. glad Josh can be a CPT, I'll never see it. I'm at 6 years and can't do anything for at least another 2. 8 year LT, awesome, GO GUARD! Hope he's flying too, 2 hours in 1.5 years. miss you guys and hope to see you again.
Post a Comment