December 10, 2010

Celebrating the Hoildays!!

Jordan playing in the snow for the first time! I am not a huge fan of snow, so I never got him snow clothes last year.
Look at his cool flight jacket! My friends gave it to me at one of my baby showers, we have been waiting for it to fit! He loves his "Apache jacket".
Christmas on Main Street on post. It was so cold we mainly stayed in the library, and sent Josh outside to get food for us! Jordan was so excited to see Santa, but of course he got scared once we got up to Santa. Notice the death grip he has on Josh!
Josh and I were able to go to the Nurnberg Christmas Market without Jordan! It was so much fun to spend time together!
Jordan showing off one of the shirts his cousin Remmy sent him! - So tired he fell asleep on the glider!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bree said...

yay!! He looks so cute in it!! I'm glad it fits him! Rem got all excited to see Jordan! I don't show him your blog to much but maybe i should so that he can see his cousin!