October 07, 2009

Photos of the Week- 5

Play Group: Jordan loves the cars, they have two of the big ones, one police car and the other is just a regular yellow one.

Thursday: He loves playing in his room by himself, he getting so big. Friday: we went to Heidelberg to go shopping, so we ate at Taco Bell. He loves chips so much I got him his own triple layer nacho and he loved it. Saturday: watching conference with one of Josh’s military scriptures and a hymn book.

Sunday: trying on the flight coat we got at one of our baby showers for our good friends in Utah. Its still a little big, but it has helicopters and planes on it so he loved it. Monday we went to IKEA to shop and then ate lunch, they have this fun little place for the kids to play. They have pretty good food there and they understand me, so we really like going there! Zoo pictures coming soon. Tuesday: Just being silly on the couch! I have no idea what he was doing but he was having so much fun!

Grandma set us some warm jammies, so he is back in the footed pjs. I think he is so cute it them, I just want to cuddle with him all day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: