Our Little Cinderella!!!
Jordan loves to help out around the house, isn’t he a cute little helper!
Apparently I took a lot of eating photos this week, we did eat out a few times. After play group we ate at Subway and Jordan had his own drink for the first time. He usually drinks watered down apple juice, so I bet the Hi-C was pretty strong for him! He loved it! And he actually ate some of his sandwich, I was so proud! The one on of him in his church clothes he is eating chips instead of his yummy French toast! If his Aunt Fran made it I bet he would have eaten it! She makes the best breakfast foods! The left side photos are at a Gasthaus (guesthouse) in Merkendorf. We went with some other girls from church; they were having a sauerkraut special. When we first got there we sat outside and Jordan was able to play, but then it got cold so we moved inside. He LOVED the sauerkraut, his Grandpa Boynton would be so proud!!! He ate so much, he wouldn’t try anything else. I was a little nervous about trying it but it was pretty good. They made all kinds of things with the sauerkraut, very interesting!
We also went to an Italian restaurant here in town for a battalion dinner. It was so much fun; they had a huge field, swings, and a slide for the kids to play on. Jordan thought he was so big playing with all the big kids! As you can see he had spaghetti for dinner and loved it. Everyone was impressed at how much he ate and how messy he got!
Jordan looking at is “Dad Book”, I made a little scrapbook for him with pictures of him and Josh! He always laughs, points, and says “Dada!” This week I decided to sweep move the couch and sweep and mop under it. When I was done I decided that since the couch was out of place, I might as well rearrange the furniture. I love rearranging our rooms!





1 comment:
When i see you guys next i will LOVE to make my cute little nephew some yummy french toast! He's looking more and more like you!!
Post a Comment