Mustache March! Some of the guys in Josh's company grew a mustache for the month of March. By the end of the month there were only a few guys that still had one. Let's just say, I am glad March is over!
Family Walks. Lately we have been taking a lot of family walks since the weather has been pretty nice. Big picture: walking down our street. Top: here in Germany they hang their Easter eggs in the trees. Bottom: shows some of the colors of the houses, there is a pink, green and red.
Lyndsey's B-day Party: We got together with some of our good friends to celebrate Lyndsey's birthday, and I was asked to bring the cake! I know I am not very good at decorating cakes, but I still think its fun! Jordan had so much fun, there were tons of kids about his age to play with!



No comments:
Post a Comment