We haven't been taking too many pictures on our trip, I keep forgetting to pull out my camera! So here is a little bit of what we have been up to:
We had a family game night with some of my cousins on my mom's side. We played Pictionary Man, I love that game!
We went to the Aquarium with my parents, sister and her kids. Jordan loved all the fish! He especially loved the part where you can touch the sting rays, but thats because he just wanted to splash!
We had more birthday parties, we have lots of family birthdays in the time we are here! We had my dad and sisters birthdays, they had one cake so they just added the years together and had 77 on the cake. Then we had Josh's Dad and brothers birthday, I didn't get a picture of the cake, but I did get pictures of him playing with with his cousins Jayda and Tai.




No comments:
Post a Comment