We haven't done much the past 2 weeks, so there aren't very many pictures.
It had been snowing for a few days, and got 7 inches on our porch. It doesn't sound like that much for it snowing on and off for days, but the way they were acting on post you would think we got a few feet! If there is supposed to be 2 inches in 12 hours, they shut down nearly everything on post!
Look at the great plowing job on our street in the first picture, oh wait they don't plow it at all!
Jordan doesn't really like the snow, hes likes his mom that way! So we haven't really gone out to play in it.
The snow started falling off the roof over our door, I thought it looked pretty cool. Don't worry I knocked it down right after I took the picture!
Isn't he sweet when he is sleeping!
Another haircut, we had to fix his hair after that horrible haircut he had last time.
This is what he would look like if we just combed it forward, I like the spikes better!
Jordan in is new church clothes by his new quilt, both Christmas presents from his grandmas. - He loves to color and paint, we are working on learning colors so it good he likes these things.
He also likes to stamp, that's my boy! The pictures aren't the greatest cause he is sitting on my lap.
He has had these blocks for a long time and never played with them, until the other day I pointed them out to him. Now he plays with every day! We had a fun time building the tower on the bottom, and learning colors at the same time!





1 comment:
OH MY HECK....he looks so much like you its CRAZY!!! I love his new hair cut! In the last picture when your building the tower his face is priceless! he looks so proud of himself!! Hes so cute! i cant wait to see you guys.. 1 month hopefully!! (fingers crossed)
Post a Comment