We have had kind of a busy and a little bit of a bad week. We had 3 Halloween events, we both dressed up as pirates on Halloween.
The 1st Halloween event was at play group, we colored paper bags then went trick or treating to a few offices. Of course Jordan thought the paper bad belonged on his head before there was candy in it! The left side are pics from play group, and the right are right before we went trick or treating on Halloween.
The left side is at the church party and the right is party they had on post. As you can see the most exciting thing at both events was the balloons!
We went trick or treating on post with Melissa and her girls. Melissa stayed by the baby and took pics while I took Jordan and Dana to the doors! The kids loved it! That day I realized Jordan have anything to put his candy in so I hurried and sewed an camo bag for him, I think it turned out pretty cute!!!
And now for the bad part of the week. It first started off good, Melissa and I dropped the kids off at daycare so we could go to Rothenburg to go shopping. It was so much fun! But I got sick from being out in the cold so much. I have been sick since, I have had some good days where I got stuff done and other days that I literally laid on the couch all day unless Jordan needed something. Poor kid! One morning when I was resting on the couch, Jordan decided he needed to rest too and fell asleep on the floor. I was surprised cause it was still an hour before nap time. I just moved him to his bed so he could finish his nap. On Friday I was feeling pretty good, so we had Melissa come over for dinner. While cooking dinner I splashed hot oil on the back of my wrist when I put chicken into the pan. Now I remember why I don't like cooking!!! The last picture was taken today, so 2 days after I did it. Then the kids were playing and Jordan tripping and hit his mouth on stool, and pushed one of his front teeth back a little. We ended up talking to the on call dentist and decided he should look at it. So we got to take him to the dentist at 8:30 pm, I felt bad for making the dentist and his assistant go it that late but they were both really nice. He tried to move his tooth back but it wouldn't move. Its not loose or anything so the dentist said it should be a problem it will just be pushed back a little. You can kind of tell in the pics of him. Then Saturday, Jordan came down with the same thing I have, but he seems to be feeling better already.





7 comments:
ELi bonked his tooth when he was 3 and it turned brown. I kinda wished it would have fallen out. :) Hopefully Jordans is ok
Jordans tooth doesnt look that bad i dont think. I hope everything is going better now..even though i would have LOVED for you guys to come home!!
I'm so sorry that happened to your wrist. I don't cook with hot oil any more ever since I burned my face. That is going to leave an interesting scar!
Jordan's teeth look fine to me, I don't think anyone else will notice. Hopefully it doesn't give him any problems until it falls out in a few years.
-Annie
Sorry to hear about your wrist and Jordan's teeth. I'm sure all will be fine! I am always amazed by how fast our little ones grow! We miss you all!
Are you trying to copy me? I already mentioned Tai's 2 chipped front teeth, but it is kinda funny that just a couple months ago (probably about the same time Tai chipped his teeth) I got a similar burn on my forearm from steam when I was cooking--but mine is triangle shaped and about twice as big. If it werent for the oven mit I was wearing, I would have been bigger. You should have seen the blister!
Sounds like you guys have been busy and are having some fun out there. Hope Josh is getting to fly some out there. I haven't even touched an aircraft since may and it's looking like it will be until august/sep timeframe for me. Good luck with everything and take care.
The Wikle's
I LOVE your blog!
Post a Comment