September 08, 2009

Pictures of the Week

I have tried to take at least one picture of Jordan this week, most days it was late before I actually remembered!
Jordan has had a little bit of a hard time sleeping this week, so he has had a few late nights. If I put him in bed he just cries, so I let him watch some of a movie before he has to try to sleep again. The first picture shows how tired he gets and will not go to sleep. 2nd picture is him just playing on the couch, his favorite place to run! 3rd: as you can see some nights got really late before I remembered to take a picture. But then again there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby, right? 4th: he loves to wear mine and Josh's shoes. With his pants covering how big the shoes actually are, it just looks like he has huge feet!!

On Sunday he refused to color in nursery, so he got to color his picture at home , and a red paper too. He loves to color, so I can’t figure why he wouldn’t in nursery. Silly boy! The last picture the next day, again he refused to sleep, no matter how tired he was.

Today I was determined to take a picture before it was late, so I actually got a lot of pictures. I always said I would never post a picture of him without anything on, but things in life change so sometimes it is okay! He just started laying in bathtub, its so cute! We went shopping with our friends, they had play houses out front so we decided to let the kids play. Then we let them play again on the grass while my friends baby ate, then Jordan and Dana decided the dirt was more fun to play in. On the way home, Dana and Jordan got to play Princesses. Josh I know you are so proud of your little man!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Great pictures. I love to see what you guys are doing. Hope everything is going good. Let us know, we worry about you.

Bree said...

i love the pic with Jordan in the tub! it reminds me of Brad haha! that song i miss my friend made my eyes water! its so sad!