I can't believe we have already had Jordan in our lives for 18 months, how times flies!!! As he has grown I have taken pictures of him next to his teddy bear to see how big he is getting. I have posted some before but here they are again:

1 week old

3 months old
6 months old

9 months old
12 months old
18 months old
2 comments:
thats so cute that he's carryig the bear around now! cute kid!
that is the cutest idea shanell!! he is totally dominatin the bear now.. hahah i can't believe how big he is getting and i have not even met him:( i'm so grateful we have blogs though so we can keep in touch especially since your in germany...i know now whats goin on in your life then i ever have.. haha we sure will miss you this weekend and will be thinkin of you! give jordan a kiss for me.. love you!
Post a Comment