Congrats Josh, sorry I didn't get to help you guys move or come see your graduation. I'm happy that you're out of this junk hole. Enjoy the mountains for us. I have a projected graduation of 25 June, see how that holds up to Army planning and our kid that is due on May 15th. Hope you have fun and thanks for all the good times. Good luck and look forward to seeing you guys again!
3 comments:
That is SO awesome Josh. What a great accomplishment.
Congrats Josh, sorry I didn't get to help you guys move or come see your graduation. I'm happy that you're out of this junk hole. Enjoy the mountains for us. I have a projected graduation of 25 June, see how that holds up to Army planning and our kid that is due on May 15th. Hope you have fun and thanks for all the good times. Good luck and look forward to seeing you guys again!
Congrats Josh! And, kudos to the fam for getting you through it all!!!
Post a Comment