December 04, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

 
I love Christmas time and all the decorations. 
Here are a few pictures of Jordan posing by the Christmas tree.
 

 
I love our Christmas village, sometimes I wish we could keep it up all year!!
 
Our Christmas tree. 
Notice how its not decorated at the bottom, that would be due to our littest one! 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Phipps said...

Love the tree:) And I love those pictures!! Great:)

Bree said...

i love his smile!! i cant wait to see it in person..in exactly one week may i add...these are really cute pictures!! we let kyla decorate the tree with the ornaments and so our tree is the opposite of yours. Our bottom 2 layers have all the stuff on them!!

Troy and Rebekah said...

The joys of childproofing. One year my mother started getting smaller trees and setting them up on top of card tables so that the grandkids couldn't get to them.
Whatever works!
I posted pictures from the Turkey Bowl on our blog and there are some of Josh if you want to take a look. :)