October 11, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub Jordan in the Tub

Jordan loves to splash around in the tub! I swear he is thinking, "Let's see how wet I can get Mom!" I don't really mind though, watching him have so much fun is totally worth it.

This is a rarity in the tub. He is usually too busy splashing to play with toys!

He's thinking so hard about all his splashing!


All nice and warm now!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Bathtime is my alltime favorite! Jordan is getting so big and handsome!

Bree said...

i cant believe how big he is getting, its crazy!!hes so cute!! Kyla doesn't even splash that big!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

i can't believe how big jordan is getting!! and i'm also so glad that i have your blog now so i can keep in touch and see everything that goes on. blogs are seriously the best thing ever invented.. how are you likin bein a mom?? hope things are well.. love you and miss you!!