July 06, 2008

Fireworks

We went to Freedom Fest on post to watch the fireworks. Jordan liked watching them, he just stared at them and wasn't bothered by the noise at all. He was so tired he fell asleep in the middle of the show. I don't know how anyone can sleep through that!
Stew stayed at our house for the weekend, on his way to Fort Benning. He made it just in time for the fireworks.





We also watched them with the Shepards...








The Tarbets and her sister.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Shep's Blog said...

those pictures are great. I need to get a copy of them from you.

Shep's Blog said...

In the picture of me and Raquel, look at Ben in the background chillin with his hands behind his head. What a character.

Katie Webb said...

Mindy didn't have your email, but she wanted me to invite you to her house on Sunday (the 13th). She's having a little good-bye get together for us since its our last sunday. 38 Endl at 6 pm. Hope to see you there!

Scar Belly said...

Stew is so awesome! I wish he'd come visit my place over the weekend! :-)

PS - BOLC II isn't very fun so far.

Becca Jo said...

I didn't know that you had a blog...I don't think that I knew that anyway. Thanks for putting Stewart up and putting up with Stewart! He had so much fun and I wish I could have come.